We are so excited to be serving your kids with the AWANA program coming up next Wed. Sept. 9th at 6:45 pm. God is truly blessing this ministry area, as we have approximately 70 children pre-registered for AWANA!!
Nicole Hershberger is the AWANA Administrator so you will get to know her well, if you don’t already and will see her each week. We are super excited that she agreed to do AWANA with us.
Marty Shone is the Commander of our program and he has served in AWANA before when his grown children participated.
The two of them will make sure that all goes smooth and will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Just a few details that we need all parents to know before we start next week:
- We need ALL parents to park in the Benton Street lot when dropping off or picking your child up.
- Please watch for signs to enter the building on Benton Street. We have created a new entrance for Children’s Ministry and AWANA on Benton Street , it is not the door that is normally used for services and classes, so be sure to check it out!
- Registration and check-in will be done just inside the new entrance at the original check-in desk for children’s ministry, across from the nursery.
- If your child 2 or 3 years old they will go directly to ROOM 108 upon arriving for AWANA.
- If your child is 4 or 5 yrs. old they will go directly to ROOM 109 upon arriving.
- Children in Kindergarten through 6th grade will go to the Fellowship Hall.
- Please drop your child off at the church NO earlier than 6:30 and pick them up NO later than 8:15. Use the same entrance that you dropped your child off to pick them up. ALL children must be signed in and out by an ADULT picking the child up.
Thank you for allowing your children to be a part of such an amazing program. We look forward to seeing new friendships develop, excitement each week to come, and growth in the knowledge of who are great Savior is.