Support Our Youth Ministry as They Go Without Food For 30 Hours!1 in every 9 people in the world do not have enough to eat. We don’t think it’s right — so we’re doing something about it through World Vision’s 30 Hour Famine!
How the Famine works:
1. Students LEARN the truth about global hunger and discover what God wants us all to do about it.
2. We RAISE FUNDS to fight hunger (that’s where YOU come in).
3. We grow closer to God and each other as we FAST FOR 30 HOURS.
4. LIVES ARE CHANGED because of the money we’ve raised!
This is your chance to encourage a student in their walk with God and their ability to make a difference in the world. It’s also your opportunity to respond to God’s heart for the poor. Plus, your tax-deductible donation goes a long way. Donate to a specific team member above to help them earn awesome rewards and encourage them to keep raising awareness of global hunger. You can also donate here on our team page, but if you want an individual student to get credit, you must click on their name and donate on their personal page. Just $40 will help feed and care for a child for a month!
SUPPORT A STUDENT AND HELP THE HUNGRY AT THE SAME TIME:
WHAT: For 30 hours, we’re going hungry to raise funds to help hungry children around the world. WHY: Every day, worldwide, an estimated 7,000 kids under age 5 die from hunger-related causes. The clock is ticking and we are taking action now! HOW YOU CAN HELP:
WHEN: We’re accepting donations & prayer now! Our 30 hr experience and service projects will take place Friday, April 27th & Saturday, April 28th. OUR GOAL: We’re raising $320 to help feed and care for 8 kids for a month. CONTACT: email@example.com
- Give. Every $40 we raise can help feed and care for a child for one month. Make checks out to World Vision and give them to the contact person below, or visit our fundraising page.
- Pray. Ask God to bring us together and to help those in need every day.